IE Commuter Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING
These rules govern the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes being conducted by IE Commuter, a program of the Riverside County Transportation Commission and the San Bernardino County Transportation Authority.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Individuals can participate in the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes by following one of the methods below:
- SIGN UP ONLINE FOR AN IE COMMUTER ACCOUNT AND LOG RIDESHARE COMMUTES:
- Sign up for an IE COMMUTER account at IECommuter.org
- Ride the bus, train, carpool, vanpool, bike, walk, telecommute or any combination of the aforementioned, to and from work for a minimum of eight (8) days during the calendar month.
- A rideshare trip constitutes as the utilization of any of the modes listed in section 1.a.ii. for a minimum of 51% of the total trip distance.
- Log a minimum of eight (8) roundtrip rideshare commutes within the online Commute Diary accessible after account log-in.
- Rideshare commutes must be logged in the online Commute Diary by 11:59pm PT on the last day of the calendar month to be eligible for that month's sweepstakes drawing.
- Logging the minimum eight (8) roundtrip rideshare commutes will count as eight (8) sweepstakes entries for that calendar month.
- Each additional roundtrip rideshare commute logged over the minimum eight (8) will count as an additional sweepstakes entry for that calendar month.
- SEND AN EMAIL TO IE COMMUTER:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Email subject line must be "Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Entry"
- Email must contain applicant's first and last name, complete home address, city, state, ZIP Code, area code and telephone number. P.O. Boxes not accepted.
- If applicant is entering the sweepstakes based on employment in Riverside or San Bernardino Counties, email must include complete employer name, address, city, state, ZIP Code.
- Email must include date of birth.
- Email entry will count as one (1) sweepstakes entry for that calendar month.
- Email entries must be received by 11:59pm PT on the last day of the calendar month to be eligible for that month's sweepstakes drawing.
- Limit one (1) email entry per calendar month.
Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any violation of these rules or any attempt to obtain entries by using fictitious or non-functioning email addresses or identities or any other methods will void that applicant's entry and that applicant may be disqualified. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by IE COMMUTER. Computers at IE COMMUTER will be the official time keeping devices for the Sweepstakes. IE COMMUTER is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
- SIGN UP ONLINE FOR AN IE COMMUTER ACCOUNT AND LOG RIDESHARE COMMUTES:
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and who live or work in Riverside or San Bernardino counties.
- Commuters currently participating in IE Commuter's $5/Day Incentive are ineligible to win.
- IE COMMUTER staff will verify applicant's employment.
- Employees of IE COMMUTER, Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC), San Bernardino County Transportation Authority (SBCTA), contractors or consultants of IE COMMUTER who are working on any IE Commuter projects during the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Period, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling, or child), and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to win.
- The Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participants are required to provide truthful information. In order to claim the prize, IE COMMUTER may require the winners to provide a valid government issued photo identification card along with their complete current mailing address, date of birth, and phone number. IE COMMUTER will disqualify any individuals who do not meet these eligibility requirements.
- RIDESHARE SPOTLIGHT MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES AWARDS
- Qualified entries are eligible for a monthly random drawing for a prize valued up to US $100.00
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries
- Prize selection for each month will be predetermined based on the discretion of the funding agency or the corresponding partner
- Specific prizes will be listed on IECommuter.org/monthlysweepstakes
- The random drawings will be conducted by IE COMMUTER staff.
- The Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Award winners will be notified by their Employee Transportation Coordinator or IE COMMUTER staff within seven calendar days after the sweepstakes drawing for the previous calendar month.
- Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Awards will be mailed to the individual winners at the home or business address provided OR may be picked up at the IE COMMUTER office at 862 E. Hospitality Lane, Suite 350, San Bernardino, CA during regular business hours.
- Decisions made by IE COMMUTER management with respect to the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes are final.
- The Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes is governed by and subject to the laws of the State of California and the United States. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Award recipients will pay all applicable taxes and fees.
- The Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Award winners must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility within fourteen (14) days of the date IE COMMUTER sends notification to the winner. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability or publicity release within fourteen (14) days of IE COMMUTER sending the notification of winning, the potential winner forfeits the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Award and a new winner may be selected. Substitute winner(s) will have fourteen (14) days to claim the Sweepstakes Award.
- The Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Awards are expressly limited to the items listed on IECommuter.org/monthlysweepstakes and there is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent, except that IE COMMUTER may, at its sole discretion, substitute an award of comparable value. The winners will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with the receipt and use of the Sweepstakes Awards. IE COMMUTER is not responsible for prize utility, quality, or otherwise.
- If for any reason this Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, incomplete or unintelligible entries, or any other causes beyond the control of IE COMMUTER that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes, or if the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, IE COMMUTER reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes. If due to circumstances beyond the control of IE COMMUTER, any award-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, IE COMMUTER reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute award.
- IE COMMUTER, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of IE COMMUTER or its websites. Failure to comply with the rules of the Sweepstakes may result in a participant's disqualification and/or forfeiture of any award. If IE COMMUTER makes a good faith determination that cheating or fraudulent activity has occurred in connection with the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes, IE COMMUTER reserves the right to disqualify that participant from winning future promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Where a conflict exists between promotions, IE COMMUTER reserves the right to determine which promotion will apply.
- IE COMMUTER is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, the administration, or the announcement of the Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Award.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt to "Rideshare Spotlight Monthly Sweepstakes Official Rules," Attn: IE Commuter P.O. Box 10431, San Bernardino, CA 92423-0431. The Official Rules also shall be available during regular business hours at the IE COMMUTER offices.